Hy Guys , Today i am too much excited because I found a great trick for you." How To Recover Disabled Facebook Accoun...
Hy Guys ,
Today i am too much excited because I found a great trick for you." How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account Without Identity Card " So Read my article carefully .Follow These Steps:-
Step 1 :- Go to This Link
Step 2 :- in Full name box put the name of your fb account carefully and correctly.
Step 3 :- in date of birth box enter correct date of birth . don't enter wrong! otherwise you will get erorr.
Step 4 :- in additional info enter this message .
" Hello ,
Your security system has mistakely removed my account without any reason. I can proove it. I am sending my ID card details to verify that I am a real person and not using anyone's identity. I think this information is enough for opening my account. Now please open it as soon as possible.Thanks for your help. "




COMMENTS